Friday, April 29, 2011

Where To Buy Rum Cream In Us

cinnamon flavor (JOSE CARLOS CARMONA)

I definitely like this writer and the peculiar mode of narration used in this book. I love to write another novel in this style. José Carlos Carmona A very pleasantly discovered SABOR A CHOCOLATE and I knew I would read something of yours.

This novel uses the same mode of narration that the above mentioned: short chapters and short sentences, repeating the names of the protagonists of the book.

"Sabor a tan" is the story of the conductor Cecile Goldberg. Of his life, his joys, his misfortunes, his pain, his family, machismo gets in the way their profession. Everything always accompanied by a tea with a cinnamon stick. In this novel re-occur (as also happened in "Sabor a chocolate") the constant feature of abrupt changes in the protagonist's life. It also gets to play with chance and randomness.

I leave the link to the web novel is quite funny, especially the section to download the music that appears in the novel: orchestral concerts. Also I leave the link to the blog José Carlos Carmona. I have not found booktrailer, which I like ...

~ ~ You can send your own review of this book ...


------ Here you OTHER OTHER OPINIONS BLOGS:

0 comments:

Post a Comment