Friday, April 8, 2011

Radeon 9000 Family 6.14

Black and White LUIS MANUEL RUIZ

Today, this section of interviews, I'll talk a little about the writer Luis Manuel Ruiz (Seville, 1973).

Luis Manuel is professor of philosophy and associate of some media as the country. You can follow him on his personal blog The eyewitness . My first time with him was with the novel ONLY ONE THING NO , key mystery novel that I loved and already reflected in its day. I have also read the novel HAWK EYE, that I came to bring the whole, and whose reviews also can read in this blog. He has also written novels STANDARD OF THE FLIES, French overture, the glass room and STORM ON ALEXANDRIA. You can read more about him and his novels in the space you have on the website of Alfaguara, I leave the link here .


And as always, hoping that you like and enjoy them, I leave you with the questions ...


1 .- What made you become a writer?
Reading, of course. A writer is, or used to be, a reader who has overcome his shyness. I enjoyed both with certain pages (and still do), I decided to return, in an act of charity, all the happiness that I had been granted.


2 .- What genre you prefer to read?
I define myself as a reader omnivore. Like almost anything but, I think, laws or drug package inserts. Above all, I love crime fiction, horror literature, popular science, metaphysics and newspapers, to say the least.


3 .- Do you think it promotes good literature in Spain?
rates for sales of certain titles, too well, I fear.


4 .- A book you liked.
I'll take a recent one: Crown of flowers, Javier Calvo.


5 .- A book that he choked and could not finish. Many
. I'm still rude to those readers the dish left unfinished if you do not like fitting. To give a classic, Death in Venice, Mann.


6 .- What book are you reading now?
depends on the moment, time, mood: there are books for chopping, some for lunch, some for a snack. I'm rereading The Radetzky March by Joseph Roth, which soon will offer a presentation, in the leisure, travel disadvantage of being born, a book of Cioran a fun ride, seriously, and at night, if I am very tired, I bask in Weimar, a flawless comic Roberto Dal Pra 'and Rodolfo Torti.


7 .- Do you think in Spain there is little literary culture? Little
reading culture. Literary no: there are, I think, far more writers than readers, which means many who write without reading.


8 .- Electronic book or paper?
I Do not averse to anything.


9 .- Can you recommend any writer or book?
course. The greatest writer I know is from Argentina and lives in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Caballito and called Pablo de Santis. In Spain, it publishes Destination.


10 .- Let me ask you a question to me:
Something that I never got to answer since I enrolled in the Faculty of Philosophy: why eggs are sold by the dozen? -----------------

But I am convinced that comes from the famine in Spain. Eggs are a staple and not scarce. So it is clear that the resurgence of the economy and trade someone came up with selling the eggs of 12 to 12 to facilitate the purchase and transportation of such material necessary for the efficient housewife of the era, and the attainment of English households under optimal conditions. Also remember that once in this Spain was much given our family so numerous, so that these homes need much material to bring up their children. If you realize, times have changed something and sell you cartons of 6 for families like mine: one-person, ie composed of a single family unit.
:))


So much for the Black and White LUIS MANUEL RUIZ. I hope I have made known to anyone in this English writer, which I still I still want to read.


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: LUIS MANUEL RUIZ, for your kindness and dedication to this blog and its owner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment