Monday, April 4, 2011

Painting Red Dress/beach

The paradox of fate

was watching TV and suddenly saw a commercial for a program that said that according to the wheel of samsara, many things go wrong because we did something wrong in our previous life and now in this life we \u200b\u200bare paying . Later I found myself watching the end of a movie as a final message saying that sometimes you have to plan so much life, and we should stop driving it, to see where it leads.
Then I remembered .. as is possible to run "secret" where as we ourselves do our lives and where we are supposed to want things with such force that dominates all levels of cosmic Universe.
And I wonder where is the "free will"? "Where are all our actions is looking for our big dreams?

words, concluding say how it is possible to live in this world full of issues that if we take into account will have such an influence on our results of our decisions that simply does not matter what we do .. no matter how we decide .. apparently life and the die is cast .. as if some things change more than just end up being the same results over and over again ... Because this is our space and time .. by this is our size, with this kind of energy that draws to the smallest living creature into an uninterrupted chain of actions that have a common origin from the time that the universe began its existence.
So I just want to add one thing, that I just said, it is not proof for not moving on this dimension and go in search of our American dream whatever that.

no longer if my absence from work which makes my mind wander or is simply connecting with the world intrahuman .. but ami I am pleased to write these lines because I know one day, listening ears and minds of men work differently. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment