Thursday, April 21, 2011

Es Verdad Que Nick Jonas Es En El Hospital 2010

How to ruin a LIGUE IN 10 DAYS (Michele Alexander & Jeannie Long) Worthy

This book is very cortito and quite entertaining. It reads very quickly as each page comes with a picture and very little text below it.

As the very title of the book indicates, is about how to spoil a pickup in 10 days. The book's protagonist is a girl and explains how you can ruin a relationship that is beginning after meeting a guy at a party and sleep with him. Basically what the girl is very much overwhelm. Intruding too much into the personal life of the boy. Search his home. Scening ... Come on, a show girl, hehe.

I've seen around one or two euros (I have it some time), and do not look bad in price.

remember a film was made not long ago, based on this book. I have not found the booktrailer, so I leave this video which, incidentally, the view I get the feeling that I saw the film in its day.

~ ~ Remember you can send your own review of this book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment