Monday, April 25, 2011

Can I Use Woolite In Samsung Front Load Washer

an unmarked grave, NI CRUZ NI LUZ DE LUNA (MALENA Teigeiro)

Diving online
found this editorial unknown to me: Editorial Chiado. And glancing from his catalog I found several interesting titles. Among them this that I bring you today, that since I started reading I could not close to completion. I loved it. I have caught Galicia, their lands, small towns, magic, superstitions ...

Because of all this is this novel, which tells the curse suffered by women of a family of Galician people, generation after generation, is it broken? Talk of the mysteries surrounding this family mysteries halos covered witches, dead and wandering souls, of curses, the sound of Moucho in the dark night of the Holy Company, spirits that haunt the home and an entire region. All that lived through the eyes of a child.

A girl who grows an awareness of the spells and charms of the old witch's place. That grows by listening to what for her are mere stories and not real stories. A girl who lives lulled by the siren songs.

I have found the net, and I leave, the text of the presentation that made this book, which is the responsibility of the writer Clara Obligado.

~ ~ You can send your own review of this book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment