Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Used Metal Bathtubs For Sale

CORNER OF THE SOUL (ANTONIA J CORRALES)

since I saw the cover of this book I knew that someday I would buy it and read it. Seems spectacular. And the three main constituent elements are very attached to me. Coincidences.

is the first novel I read about Antonia J Corrales, and I know I'll read something else. I stayed with it as half.

"In a corner of the soul" is divided into 39 chapters short. It is a book that reads very fast. The novel I liked, but I've done something short. I missed that would have been more widespread in parts as I have attracted my attention. Until the last chapter I have known a little.

Jimena is the protagonist of this story. Married with two adult children decide to separate from her husband and move to Egypt. Need to leave the false that has become his life and marriage, start from scratch and find herself again. On the way there began to write some letters to his mother, with whom he has little treatment, so that it arrives to understand everything that has lived, thought and felt for many years. These letters have many secrets, many times experienced by Jimena and many unknown. Be particularly exposed Jim's feelings, which are protected for years by a red umbrella. But his departure for Egypt is not casual, it was written in his fate and had to comply with a condition: it must not return to Spain under any circumstances.

I really liked. The only "but": again the countless misspellings, punctuation and spelling that I found. I'm thinking of doing a photo finish reading a book for display in the state are once hit a post_it in each of the pages in which there is at least one fault or error. I hope to be corrected in a later edition. Here you

booktrailer the book, and a link to the blog of the novel: In a corner of soul.

Indeed, the titles offered by the editorial aladena every time I get more attention.

~ ~ You can send your own review of this book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment