Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inurl:multicameraframe?mode=home

Texts: "Mother" (JM Caballero Bonald)

I leave my little tribute to mothers: a poem by JM Caballero Bonald, Jerez writer that I discovered not long ago with his book Night has no walls, a book which, although not much given to me poetry, I recommend because I really liked. MOTHER


fencing
prenatal In time, there are neutralized
where the names of things,
is the mother. Notes
the interlock of the kitchen, the colorless
meaning of waste, the barn
round pure cracked .

The mother is housed in its lineage,
speaks of sponges and cupboards,
effigy speaks of pasts, needle,
isolate known nesting
lies continuously in the truth.

increasingly reminiscent of a mother first,
has the face of a marked
orphaned daughter and new mother,
never wrong
because neither has ever known who he was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment