Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tighty Whitey Stories

Blog Awards: Award and Prize adorable blog Your blog is a sea of \u200b\u200billusions that makes me dream every moment!

Well, I had yet to raise new awards (yes, more) that have happened lately. The truth is that animate this stuff. So here we go. Margari

of my readings and more things , Tatty of THE WORLD OF BOOKS , and Saramago, in Fumble, a few days ago I was given this award. Many thanks, Margari! Thank you, Tatty! Thank you, Saramago!


Adorable Award blog carries the answer a few things:
--- Say what inspired me when write an entry -> Well, I'm inspired (if you can call it that) just in the history I've read. When I finish reading a book I'm at the computer and start typing without having thought before what I write. Never take notes while reading, just pointed out the phrase (and errors / errata clear, which I think is quite clear already) that I like to put on the blog dedicated to it.
--- I have to describe myself in 4 words -> variable, immortal, stubborn, sensitive ... cheerful, outgoing, smiling, reading, .... (And, as you can see I love to skip the rules)
--- Put one of my favorite phrases -> Hakuna Matata
--- Pass the cutest blogs -> Well by this time going to forgive me but, as has been several days, would not know exactly what blogs you have received it and I like to give those not so is distributed. So you're all invited to catch him and llevároslo to your blog.


Margari of my readings and more things and Tatty of WORLD OF BOOKS , I also awarded the prize Your blog is a sea of \u200b\u200billusions that makes me dream every moment (do not see the name!), with which must also answer a few things:
blog --- thanks to you it gives -> thing I've done a little higher. But since it never hurts ... I again give thanks, girls, and Tatty Margari.
--- What is your dream? What is it you want to accomplish in your life? Has it been fulfilled? -> My immediate dream is my summer vacation. I'll make a friend a trip to the north of Spain, we stop at Salamanca, León, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country ... / / I'm satisfied with meeting carnivals (years):) / / Yes, 32 van ya ... jajaja
--- If you were a character in a story (book, movie, series, manga, anime ...), what character would you be and why? -> A hybrid witch petete_la avería_pepita pulgarcita_snorkel_diminuto_pequeña memole_espinete, spiced with a bit of paul auster_eduardo mendoza_andrea camilleri_sue grafton_henning Mankell, reminiscent of joaquín sabina_ub40_cristina and darin_amaral_the subterráneos_bobby puppini sisters_triana ...
--- And give back the award to other posts -> To which I say as in the previous which is yours.


Well, I said, thank you very much again for these new awards:))


We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment