Sunday, April 3, 2011

How A Calculator Works Trigonometric

I, me, me, me: DIGRESS

Cris Lightwood and Veronica have launched the revolution literary blogs. I just discovered the blog of ... moi, and I personally do not understand the campaign.

was writing my comment on the blog of Chris Lightwood when I realized it was too long and I decided to put in an entry and does not saturate the blog that does not look good. So sorry, Cris Lightwood, and serve this as a comment.

The first thing that I respect very much his stance but did not understand. And that is why he is born with this entry. I do not know exactly what blogs refer Veronica and Cris Lightwood, because I at least from the move I have not seen anything unusual, and I do not know how to distinguish them. I do not know how to judge whether a blog is the truth or falsehood, ie those for art's sake or for books which are free.

I opened this blog in 2008 and also something of how publishers understand. Publishers (and even the authors directly in most cases) work very tasty with blogs, for one simple reason: It pays them in proportion to the publicity given to them. And this I must know them to work with many publishers.

Some publishers send me books in exchange for asking me that he should put the hit counter and fan. I refused. Obviously respect whom access to what they ask, everyone does with his blog what he wants. The hit counter I got curious one day and I got to put (of which I am delighted because I realized that many people entered.) But the fans never liked me since I opened the blog without expecting anything in return (as I said once), or a comment. And do not get because I do not impose anything like me, and also because then you give away books for raffles / anniversaries organizations in your blog in exchange for "mandatory" become a follower of your blog. And I do not want that, do not want to have 667383849 fan and I regularly comment 20. I insist that I respect who does. I, in return, pay 99% of my books:) Thing I do not care because I've been doing forever. I still

. Publishers send books or ask that the requirements have said before (by which I do not know what the problem is because the publisher controls whether outlines and how, if they get comments and such) or do not ask and I'll send requirements (I repeat ) very kindly for the review. I understand the reviews that are made are sincere and that, even if given, will give your honest opinion of the book (or the same I'm the only fool to do so), which I still do not see where the problem lies.

publishers insist that visit blogs, read the reviews (many writers as well), and while compliance with the premise "I am sending you a book and you review" blog I do not care what you do. I have read reviews of books donated by publishers both good and bad, and I like that. And I prefer that publishers work with many different blogs to do with 2 or 3. Because there are blogs that are just visitors and not send them books, and so they assumed an economic effort to buy books and do "for art's sake." You never know.

I at least not for me to say if your blog is not sincere or another. I think I can for mine. And until that opinion on here. I like my blog and me I pay books. I also like (a lot) other blogs I follow and I am aware that receive free books, of which I am delighted. Through these reviews also discover books that I like and buy.

not understand about the blog really is a labor of love needs to be updated constantly. I do not know how old are they (and hence the free time available.) I have a 32 [I will not repeat this if not in the presence of my lawyer] and I am working. Also I have a great family to spend time with, and quite social. I have other blogs and a thousand stories, which compared with them in a week to post several times, my blog is not active. Then there are sections that tend to be common in many of the literary blogs and I never post because I do not draw attention, or put in the synopsis of the book reviews, and I score ... Each blog is different, like people, the opinions of people, and all have a place (at least for me) as long as respect (for me the only important thing.)

and purpose. I do not know if it will have been very orderly and I mean if you understand, but has left me well. I hope not to bore you. And Cris Lightwood and Veronica not feel offended by my opinion that is not than to say that I do not understand this campaign. That the same is something that escapes me what they can and do not understand why. That maybe they are right. I do not know. Just wanted to leave my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment