Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Historical Corporate Bond Quotes

INDIGNAOS! (Stéphane HESSEL)

first thing to say that the price has gone on sale this book seems to me unfair, and thanks to César I heard he was in pdf and in that format as I read.

Hessel, always fighting for human rights, and recalling many of his harsh personal experiences with Indignaos! tries to approach the crearles young French and is aware of how the current social and political situation. Proposes them resent and do not settle with what they have, they can improve it. So far I can understand, given the trajectory maverick and a fighter, revolutionary, of the French. But not quite understand the toll that can really stop Indignaos! in the English youth, that youth belonging to neither-nor generation, who have little awareness.

For me it is an indispensable book.

blogger Antonio Cabello, and giving a twist to what Indignaos! really is, has created a blog Indignaos! to keep alive the spirit the book, suggesting the active participation of all I want.

~ ~ You can send your own review of this book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment