Monday, April 26, 2010

What Is The Difference Between A Magnum And A

routes

going to write about the paths of thought, but better try to give them another example of mental modification of thoughts.
Imagine something you and only you can know and I do not ... Well I will see if what you imagined is not something that I know, so no matter how much I try to imagine, I do not hit it, now what matters is that what we imagined Add it moving, so it is .. movement involves different position in a different place and entered the fourth dimension (time) which is not always used to think, that is, if you add movement no matter what they thought, better think that what they thought and found several answers which implies they were watching the last seconds in their minds when they read that part of what they are imagining, and then imagine how the image would look if you add motion, so it is .. Regardless of what they have imagined or even nothing, according to the rules of thinking even nothing is something, when it is created in the mind, as the thought of the word "nothing" you are attributing an existence even if ephemeral or simply .
At this point I have no pictures movimeitno that originally intended .. not feel it, I was not created enough energy to write these lines, there appears to be a distraction of the moment, which I believe are waves of the type that you want electromagenticas, alpha, beta, cosmic, those that were not enough to move this book for the different connections in your brain, so if you think I'm getting is a little attention to what I write and are expecting a good ending like all good writing .. I have not enough information superimposed mental. I'll try the next time ... if this happens you will call: insufficient information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment