Friday, March 26, 2010

How Do You Become A Hs Basketball Referee In Nj




hear your call center,
deep, indecipherable

(like the horizon of your eyes)
irresistible
(such as bamboo scent of your skin)

Before your words, I hear you calling
.
comes to me in the summer breeze.
As happens to the earth with rain
far as the birds in anticipation of the storm

I hear you called again, saying
no time for useless things
Gently first
as if dawn in your throat
Echoing with the beating of my heart,
now
your call, your voice screaming blood:

"Mingle with me, mix me go and come
While the world
in your innocent women rave wave

Mingle with me at this time they change the color of your hair
during daylight, while air
have
Mingle with me, like the wind with sand

Mingle with me, I fill with salt "

And even when I shake strongly fear
and just look at hurt
wounds and despite warnings that I have written Neon everywhere

awkwardly
Mechanically
Absurdly

I hear you calling And I .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment