Monday, April 26, 2010

Cake Boss Buttercream Recipes

The day imagination

Each day that passes, we experience a kind of reinvention of every one of us but not notice it because every day that passes is full of different "things" important, so important a payment a day, a celebration, something recently happened (good or bad),
And so on could talk about what could happen every day, but it happens every day will dieferentes for each of us on the ground that one day we have to sleep and upon wakening know a different world, as we know if we have no comparison with the world we see.

Sometimes I imagine if you lost your memory and one of these days I get up and tell me to ask who I am: I am what I am .. and I can not believe, because depending on each person's mental proceed, reach a conclusion either accept or not, what is in front, either way it is assumed that there is only one option, so SSEA this good or bad only have one.
For this reason I believe and I believe that each day that passes we reinvent ourselves for the good of each one of us.
not think it is my wish one of these days where every one of us lift up being another, the only thing I insist is that it is important to know who we are in this world and the papal we play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment