Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dubai Sport 3 Smackdown



I tried to explain how you can transform images of thought while you are thinking about something.
Look carefully written the following suppose that what you're thinking about is an animal, it can be ground, you fly or swim in the water, then at the right time in the water I mention the word comes to mind something like a duck, because the pair of words before they were "fly" swim ", so, dear reader's mind is one thing that can be guided to think according to what I'm writing.
not you noticed that after reading a newspaper article, you end up using both terms, as ways of thinking of the writer to talk about allusive.
Moreover, entering a world of imagination on the reader immersed in reading can be explained provided that this reading is of interest.
Be a fantasy world, like a different world to ours where anyone could fly with only desire intensely and amazing places as well as foreign plants that only grow on margins of lava flows.
No matter what you're thinking about when I'm writing these lines end up listening my thoughts because anyway, what I was thinking I write this so I think what I'll be thinking about when I'm writing the text, so no matter what you are thinking, in any way the writing dominates the mind of is reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment