Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spongebob Monopoly Secret Character

Blog Awards: Thank you for continuing + Meme:

NOTE .- I'm going to mourn ... Excitement! I deleted my post Blogger May 12 (so it costs me to make these entries, I have to be looking for who has the prize or not, and the meme), it returned to me yet, nor have I actually apologized (a box of chocolates had healed the rift of trust has developed between us), but I discovered (do not know to explain it, really) in my gmail outbox, specifically in the Buzz of gmail, I have full entry! And I throw myself to celebrate joke, hahaha I'm so happy, really. Well, here you have the entry "swiped".

Tatty, blog THE WORLD OF BOOKS , and taboo, the blog THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD. AND THE WORD BECAME BOOK, I granted the award "Thanks for following me" as a condition leading to a link to the blog that created it (what you have here: http://caprichitosusagi.blogspot.com/ ), create an entry thanking the award (thank you very much to the two spend the prize!, Tatty and taboo!) , ask and answer a question (at our option, that comes to mind), and award the prize to 10 blogs.

Question: Do you like theater? Yes, very. Tonight I get to see the work NOT LOOK ME.

And it happened to (I hope not count him): Sandra, JACKET OF MINDS to Bolzano CROSSROADS to icing of THE WANDERING , Eva, of THE HISTORY BOOKS IN MY , Boheme Lady of LEO, therefore I am , Carlota, of OUTLOOK , Saramago, the Fumble to littleEmily, of READING AT THE MOONLIGHT , Martha, of READ SIN PRISA, as Elvira, OF WORDS AND WORDS .



And I take this post and upload a meme I received from Margari, blog of my readings and more things , and Shorby, blog CRAZY FOR nuisance. This meme must spend the same amount of people that's happened to you you must pass, at least one (ARRIVED AT THIS POINT I SAY: How awful! WHO DO THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN? o_O). I leave you with questions meme:

1 .- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?: THOR

2 .- What was the last movie you saw on TV? (Disk or TV channel): BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY

3 .- What is your favorite movie?: UFF! HUNDREDS! PULP FICTION, THE NAME OF THE ROSE, THE RULES OF THE CIDER HOUSE, THE Husband, Edward Scissorhands, SLEEPY HOLLOW, THE OTHERS SCHINDLER'S LIST, GRAN TORINO, THE CURSE OF THE JADE SCORPION, THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, Monsters Inc., CINEMA PARADISO, GRU MY FAVORITE VILLAIN ... (Am I?)

4 .- Is there any movie you looking forward? What? MAN, forward, forward ... HOW TO NO. DIRECTORS ARE BUT I LIKE TO SOIL AND DO WHAT YOU DO (CLINT EASTWOOD, TARANTINO, TIN BURTON, ...)

5 .- What series of movies do you prefer? (If any): BECAUSE OF THE RECENT, I have really enjoyed THE LORD OF THE RINGS TOY STORY AND PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

6 .- Write some movies you have at home: UFF! I HAVE SOME 753849340929 ... OTHER, thesis, Untouchables, Spirited Away, SMILES AND TEARS, THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, 9 SONGS, COPACABANA, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, LIE WITH ME, SA MONSTERS, THE NAME OF THE ROSE , MR IBRAHIM AND THE FLOWERS OF THE KORAN ...

7 .- What is the movie that you like most to you at home? I could not say just one. MIRA, THE PLACE TO JUST CHOOSE THE PARAGRAPH 6 Spirited Away (in drawings) AND THE NAME OF THE ROSE, BY SOME SAY ...

8 .- What movie have you down? AS THE MILLENNIUM SAGA ... (For once, waiting for the American adaptation ...)

9 .- If you could choose a movie pass to do a remake, what would it be? I'm not much of Remak, THE TRUTH, BUT LOOK, AND YOU JUST SAY, SO LITTLE LIKE THE MILLENNIUM SAGA THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW FIT AMERICANS.

10 .- What do you like movies? LOOKING FOR THEM AS THE SAME AS WITH THE BOOKS: ENTERTAINMENT AND FORGET THE DAILY PROBLEMS.

Well let's see. Margari had to pass the meme to 6 people and Shorby 4. I've decided to add it (make 10) and subtract 8 (just because), so I get 2 and I add 1, so that eventually I have to pass the meme to 3 people. The lucky ones are: icing, blog THE WANDERING , Bolzano, blog CROSSROADS , and Sandra (lol you get rid of anything you do), the blog JACKET OF MINDS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment