Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mount And Blade Native Fantasy Expansion

GUIRADO A SHADOW IN BEIJING (JOSÉ ANGEL Cilleruelo) [ARTWORK: LERMA JUAN GONZALO]

Today I bring another book in the library Vagamundos (click to view the catalog, I love them all!), The editorial Pratfall , I discovered not long ago when I read Perversions ; book that you recommended in your day.

"A Shadow in Beijing" speaks of solitude, the passage of time, life as a journey. Narrative as a fable, the life of a piano tuner named Wu Gui, after many years away from home, returns to his people: Lang. He tells how his great-grandfather came by chance to be a piano tuner and how men of his family were inherited this profession. When you return to Lang decides to start a notebook purchased years to write his life and had never used. It tells of his grandfather, his father and his differences with him, how one day changes his life because Sha Yu (another man of the people), why have to leave Lang of their relationship-in sentimental field with women. In all thinks (and writes in his book) on his return to Lang, when he is old. Again making it almost the same questions that were made when I was young and I had to do the opposite path: to Beijing.

I really enjoyed this great little story. I still love this editorial and books. I recommend it. Here (Click on the book to put in full screen mode) you can read the first chapters of the book and see the final notes of the same. The illustrations (which you know what I like) are very good.

~ ~ You can send your own review of this book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment