Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anchovies After Opening



are constantly changing and adopting ways of being that we help us our comfort in life
Recently I thought that I have urgent things to translate and I think I have not much time, yet often we were wrong, hopefully one of those times.
want to express my concern at the imminent and yet very likely to occur and yet I feel that everything is beyond me.
ago miientra note that while most dependent on distance and time, humanity will not be able to advance their civilization
spoke of travel in the world and also knowing different souls to travel out into space knowing exterior planets.
But someone said if you know yourself you can never know rest of life.

moments are the only thing that remains, the only thing that is itself not a change and hopes that in time will not change.
My mind is flooded with information that would control but my mind unable to handle so much information is lost in the search for solutions to life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment