Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Verification Of A Known Dll Failed Windows 7

Get comfortable ... Stop making sense


I like to look like your smile itself is tested under a rain of colors. Among
cotton candy tricks and live your smile. At a house drawn in chalk, which shares with magic, juggling and lots of red noses.
and not your eyes. Your eyes
endless corridor live in a country unknown to me. Where it seems that still
it is winter, and parade scarves and gloves in the middle of a mist that wets your skin.
guess I need a passport to enter dark blue cap there.
imagine a loyal guard sentinels custodiándote, migration and immigration control dangerous.
I want to learn the language spoken in the country you live in your eyes. Walk down your street with a dictionary of expressions cortitos as: hello, I want candy, give me a balloon or look at me. Look at me.
I have many questions I could answer your eyes, but I'm content with the hugs that I have been given by your smile.
Just in case, I am preparing a suitcase. You may have luck and some day your eyes are crossed by chance with mine and can tell me, smiling, just pass. We thank the visit. Get comfortable .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment