Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nfl Advent Calendar Team Carolina Panthers

Always On Your Side (Ch. # 1)




Chapter # 1 was in school, it was a cloudy day . Had seen on a television advertisement to meet my favorite band, Tokio Hotel of course, but preferred to wait and tell my best friends in this regard.

It was 10:00 in the morning, it was time to go to recess, I went up to my friends and found them sitting on the benches for lunch, eating, were all seated (Nadia, Saira, Ivannia and Valeria) arrives showing a big smile so I returned them the same way. Then I sat next to Saira at the edge of the bench with lunch in hand.


Me: -
Hello "I said very happy

All-
Hello," I answered them at the same time with great enthusiasm. Then I started
excited by the fact that it could meet Tokio Hotel if he won the contest.


Me: -
know-(started)

Me: -
Last night I was watching TV, and ... What do you think?

All -
What!? - (Asked in despair at my excitement.)

was both my enthusiasm that I almost cry. Valeria

-

Ah! Was that ¬ ¬ "- (Valeria replied disinterestedly, because she did not much like Tokio Hotel.)

Ivannia - Wow! Nice you should sign-(answered Ivannia to lift me up and he realized that the excitement had faded Valeria comment because it had issued and I was saddened a bit. But I admit that what he said Ivannia encouraged me. So I continued)
Me: - Yes, I thought so, but I wanted to ask you before signing-(almost as excited as I said a while ago)

Saira -

Well you should do (says name) - ( he said excitedly as she bit her lunch.) Nadia: "If do, we support you-(he said, addressing a smile.)
Me: - According then I sign today. Then all I smiled warmly at the same time, so I could not help but smile too.
End Cap. # 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment