Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Extra Fan To Xbox 360

neglect those seconds you have the gift

I think your hands and your voice hurricane and I trembled all over, from head to toe.
I drop in those seconds when you were tired the character and you, all you, in front of laughter, surprise, sorrow. And to me I turned off the mirror and I was.
I think the desire for the future they gave my soul just by looking at you.
I think I was very foolish to not having eaten, to take with me everywhere, but it would have been nice, I have already suffered too much indigestion.
I think as it would have to sleep without fear to you became a wolf.
I think in the small gestures that have the name that smell like you, and I spend hours inventing new memories that move from my memory.
I always wanted to be a snake and not Apple, but I am a skein is wound herself, because tonight I'm thinking of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment